Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: reassigned

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 19:14:09 PDT

Try going to Judy Decker's website and find her list of sites for this
group. Start there for looking for elementary ideas --one, everyone
here is extremely helpful, two, they have invited us to look at their
work (it is incredible) and there are pictures and occasional lesson

There are lots of elementary art sites. Just plan on spending a few
hours looking around. When it comes to little ones, I try to pick a
theme. Stay flexible, because often they will give you better ideas
than what you have come up with. Good luck! I love elementary art!