web site

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 14:28:05 PDT

Okay,

First week into my summer vacation. The first three days are
going to be spent on working to clean up my filing cabinets,
organize office, and get things ready to do what I really want
to do this summer. BUILD ME A WEB SITE ABOUT MY ART DEPARTMENT,
MY STUDENTS WORK, AND THE ART TEACHERS IN MY DEPARTMENT. Does
everyone feel the desire here. I work in Mac format. I have
only gotten my feet wet using Composer from Netscape. Who wants
to be my mentor this summer on guiding me to building a web
site. I look at those like Bunki's, Woody's, Judy's, etc. and
really do get jealous. They, along with others have wonderful
sites. I am proud of each of you. Now I am ready to join the
gang with having a site available also. How do you begin
thinking about laying it out? Are there other types of
software available that would benefit me more than composer. In
playing around with Composer, I find it doesnt allow me to be as
creative as I wish to be and I also find that wanting to be too
creative keeps me from jumping into it. I have ask my district
for a workshop on building web pages. All sugestions would be
greatly appreciated. Is there a web site for the Getty LIst
members to have links to personal sites? I know, so many
questions. Hey, had two teeth pulled on Friday, the only thing
I can do a lot of here for now is type, not much talking, they
had hard time getting one out, left side is still numb after two
days.

Anyhow, looking forward to being able to coorespond more, I seem
to do a better job in summer time than I do during school.
Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org