Re: Wahoo!

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 10:40:29 PDT

>While it isn't quite summer vacation for me yet, I just sent out the
>infamous BOX for the NBPTS certificate. Now all I have to do is study study
>study for the comprehensive exam on June 28th. (oh yeah and make a piece of
>art with 3 sheets of paper...but that's done already). Anyone else out
>there in artland completing their box this weekend?

.San D

 Dear San,
  Congratualations of finishing your "box" ! I, too, had entered into this endeavor this year only to have to drop out (after finishing 2 entries) due to serious family illnesses. I plan to pick up where I left off next year. You sure must feel great to have finished and sent it off! Good luck at the assessment center!
  Jan in Miami