Re: new art webpage additions....

---------

From: Jude &Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 19:55:04 PDT

new art webpage additions....Bunki,
    I just visited your website for the first time since it was lost-altho I'm sorry the techie messed with it, I am relieved it's back and that you didn't chuck it. I have a question about the self portraits-they are excellent, BTW!!!!!-I noticed the kids don't have their hair showing, rather the hair appears as negative space. Very effective! Are all these students dark haired? Or was the decision made to not draw the hair for another reason? Also, I presume you worked with a digital camera to do the original images. I love the dimension and mood provided by the inclusion of the hands! Could you tell us a bit more about the assignment?
Thanks,
Jude

---