Re: summer!!!!

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 14:06:47 PDT

I'd like to second Mary B's sentiments. I've been with you now for nearly
two years and you got me on my feet and running. (So much that they are now
giving me K-6...an extra 100 students for a total of around 650!) So here I
go dithering into the summer again. But to all of you out there, thank you
and have a wonderful, restful and creative summer! Thanks to all of you,
I've made it through so far and I will make it through this new glitch!
Sally^.^

> This is my 4th year with all of you great arties . I haven't been
responding
> much this year, too busy and tooooo much mail- yikes. > But, anyhow I
wanted to wish you all a very (deserved)relaxing summer to all my
> hard working colleages out there

---