Re: reassigned

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 13:57:29 PDT

After 8 years I still find Kinders my most challenging bunch - not so much the students but the parents. That age level is more about experiences than product, but my parents still want to see great projects hanging on the walls. I try to combine the two ideas, with some projects being focused on the final product. Lots of smiles, songs, and hugs! You will still be able to do your favorite projects from your 5-6 grades, just alter them to fit the needs and outcomes of your lower levels. I have several projects on my site to get you started! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
  I have reassigned to teach k-4 art for next year. I haven't taught there for years and years. I need help on where to begin. What to begin with and where to go from there. Are there any sites. I have been teaching 5-6 art and if I could I would retire and never look back but I have been the one to move for the second time and didn't want to. The union is no help and I don't think I will join it again. I love teaching. Please help. Thanks ---