Wahoo!

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 16:42:49 PDT

While it isn't quite summer vacation for me yet, I just sent out the
infamous BOX for the NBPTS certificate. Now all I have to do is study study
study for the comprehensive exam on June 28th. (oh yeah and make a piece of
art with 3 sheets of paper...but that's done already). Anyone else out
there in artland completing their box this weekend?

San D

---