Re: John Adams quote - humorous twist

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 19:09:10 PDT

someone asked for this last week, i think, and i just ran across a cartoon
about it that i clipped from the paper a while ago:

"I must study politics and war so that my sons can study mathematics,
commerce and agriculture, so that their sons can study painting, poetry,
music, and architecture, so that their sons can watch WWF Smackdown, Jerry
Springer and Jackass on television."

tee hee.
linda in michigan

---