Re: job offer as itinerant teacher

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 06:06:04 PDT

Ssheesh....can anyone predict early burnout here or what!!! I teach 24
classes per week, but ten of those are 74 minute block periods for
high/middle school, and the rest are 45 minute elementary classes. Sounds
to me like their intention is to offer a token art program for their kids.
Unless the curriculum is already set, and you just step in....planning alone
is probably going to frazzle you!

Larry
from the Great Lakes/midwest
(where warm weather has just now arrived)

---