An explanation is necessary (re Judy Decker)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 17:46:22 PDT

Thank you for you very good advice ...

You made some good points about why I should not post anything else to the
list about this....after all What does it have to do with art? What does it
have to do with education period? A few of friends know...now...and that is
enough for me.
No more boring writing about this...you taught me a lesson.

K.I.S...(keeping it short)

Judy

---