Re: summer reading

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 17:19:19 PDT

Do a search for Harry Potter on the web. I don't recall each
title. I've read the first two. There will be seven in all.
One for each year he is at Hogwarts. The preview for the movie
looks fantastic, very faithful to the book. You can see two trailers
for the movie on the web.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail