Re: One more question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 16:47:07 PDT

I think the clipboard is erased each time you turn your computer off.
Save images into a folder that you create and name it something you
will recognize. If you are on a PC, always use "save as" so it will
allow you to choose the location before you save anything. Otherwise
It may put it wherever ?
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail