Re: I forget how I copy an image

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 16:41:38 PDT

Betsy,
        If you are on a Mac, put the cursor on the pic then
hold down the mouse button so that a window opens
on the screen opens then go to "save image as" and
click. It should open a window for you to click save on.
Before you click save, navigate to the folder you wish the
image saved in before you save it. You may also change
the file name before you save it so it is easier to locate later.
It might have a name like image254.jpg, which will mean
nothing to you later when you go to put it in your power point.

On a PC, hold down the right mouse button and go through
much of the same procedure.
                        Good luck, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail