Re: my thoughts on art interdisciplinary ideas

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 15:43:23 PDT

I highly recommend the book "Bridging the Curriculum
Through Art" that Pam from Texas mentioned in her post
that she coauthored with Nancy. I purchased it this
last school year and I used it for reference on many
occasions. I especially enjoyed the Math section.I
collaborated alot with the 5th grade Math
teacher...she was trying desparately to bring up our
'dreaded' FCAT Math scores. Our scores did improve and
I'm convinced (and so is she)that it was largely due
to our working together! Thanks Pam for a great
reference!
  Jan in Miami