H.O.T.S woops.....my mistake...job security

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 15:12:38 PDT

H.O.T.S. that is an acronym for Higher Order Thinking Skills...I forgot that
some might not remember what that means.....I really hate to confuse folks
out there....Well......enough said ...please keep sending privately when
things confuse you....I would hate to waste everyone's time explaining
things.
mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

I guess a better subject could have been Job Security Judy's Way....I sure
wish your way would have worked for me.

Well, imagine that so far I am getting everything done on my "to do" list
for today....and it sure has been fun. Here is some advice for you --and it
works best for me. Do what you feel in your heart is on your "to do" list
...what you really feel "I should do"...sometimes when we think too much
about what other people think we should do that is when it becomes a
problem....I even got in trouble for making art....I was told by a doctor
that wasn't a good idea...but that is what made me do what super what super
wanted....I wasn't thinking about my school when I did art....but I sure did
think about it when they took it away...And it is a good thing I did...and
all the while I was thinking about one of the other things they thought they
were taking away. Sorry, but a stupid act by then can not take away my
celestial family....Oh no I hope I didn't give a hint on what they threw
away--I wasn't going to give any clues to what stuff it was that was
included.

Like last summer....I wasn't supposed to think about my school.....but that
isn't what was on my should list....and now, it is a good thing for me I did
what I could to think about it and not get "in trouble".....I worked for Art
Education for all of you folks....and that is how I enjoyed my summer....so
I found I knew just how to enjoy this summer....and do what they thought I
should do! I haven't done anything for my school in their eyes this
summer....why it even took me weeks to finally finish cleaning my room (I
did that in you honor for all who were still in school)....I have security
now if they try to throw anything away again....got to keep them guessing
what that might be...huh....

Well since I have wasted so much of your time by writing this to you...I
better send you a cyber chocolate kiss! I know all of you have your erasers
handy too (so my apology is accepted)....and my job security is my rubber
bands....that ought to really make them wonder--Don't you think?

I know that will do the trick.....why I even gave our staff chocolate to
thank them for everything they did for me! I even know who I needed to thank
the most....laugh out loud....got to keep everyone guessing. Well...I better
check my rule book to see what I should do next.

I sure hate to confuse anyone...if you have any questions
mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Enough said! Super Saturday!

Judy Decker

---