Going No Mail - More detailed instructions

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 14:57:51 PDT

Several people e-mailed me that the URL I posted was just for
unsubscribing you can switch to no mail or subjects there also. Here are
the instructions
1. Log in at
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
<http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0> Try
just your e-mail first you may not need a password)
2. Then choose the your settings button
3. Look at the status option the drop down menu has several different
options
4. For vacation choose either headers (a list of subjects) or No Mail.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary
Lamar CISD