Blanket the world with Peace

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 13:09:03 PDT

I'm forwarding Anna Martin's (EMIG) addition to the description for the
July 5th ArtsSites discussion at TAPPED IN:

Please note the July 5 Arts Site forum. At that time, we will discuss a
collaborative project that will involve EMIG members and other art
educators
around the world. The theme, "blanket the world with peace" refers to a
collaborative art project - an electronic quilt pieced from your
contributions. We will get together on-line and fill in the details of
how this
can be done. A followup session is scheduled for August 2.

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org