Re: I am back! Thanks for all the well wishes. Very long!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 21:59:17 PDT

Sharon,

It is so wonderful to have you back! You have made amazing progress! To be
honest, you write and speak more eloquently than many of us and we haven't had
to start over!

You are an incredible, giving, selfless woman and teacher! You are helping
others, teaching and enriching their lives, while you are working hard to get
your own life back on track. What an inspiration you are to us!

Continued success and growth. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sandy

---