any more ideas for plaster of paris?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 10:14:20 PDT

This is mainly for digest folks:

Leisa Maloney" <leisajo@hotmail.com
Thanks everyone for ideas- Does anyone have any good projects that take
plaster of Paris?? The kids are really into bones &amp; fossils so we
already made fossils but I still have plenty left :) Thanks

From Judy:
I had a hard time reading it so I thought I would repost for Leisa....she
really made my day!
Hey they always say ...be careful what you wish for...

---