Re: Publishing to School Arts and Arts & Activities

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 08:34:13 PDT

Thanks for your kind words, Judy.

As Judy mentioned, I frequently publish articles in both "School Arts"
and "Arts and Activities" and might be able to answer your questions.
I've also published books, art games, and resource guides if you need
advice about how to start on those routes.

FYI ... the problem still lingers. I guess nature will just have to
take its course.

From a rainy Texas,
Pam