Publishing to School Arts and Arts & Activities

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 08:01:42 PDT

Pam responded to my request for information for Clark Fralick.

I heard from Pam Stephens that she has information about publishing to both
Arts and Activites and School Arts. She would be a good contact person for
future reference. She has helped me out many times....I would like to return
her kindness. Pam Stephens pgstephens@home.com
She had a problem that I couldn't help her with. I hope she found some
answers. Those who know Pam might want to drop her line to see if you can
help. She has been such a good advocate for the arts. I bought one of her
books.

Good day!

Judy Decker

---