Just to clear up any confusion re- Getty list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 07:45:53 PDT

Oh my.... I just got a personal note from a member....my messages were
misinterpreted by one...I hope not by many.....when I wrote about my
administrator and message to administrators....It had nothing to do with the
Getty administrators....sorry if any one else had any confusion.

I have been very careful NOT to mention my school on this list...for my
protection....and very careful not to mention any of their names......for my
protection. I was careful even to remove the name of my school when I posted
my site (although naturally --it is easy to find)....I can not tell you the
whole story....but many have asked off line (and I still have not given out
names). Some administrators think they have the power to control your
life....they can not do that.... I know that. I have to do what I do so I
can control my life. Enough said.

Hope this helps anyone else who may have gotten the wrong idea (especially
you Getty administrators....you have been very helpful to me on several
occasions).

I have had a message to get out....one that I can not get to my kids at
school (you know what I mean)....but we can get the message out by the way
we act....and by what we do....I have all sorts of tricks now from my
experience....In my building teaching art is not important (oh yes TO ME it
is important)...so something else must be?
I guess I may have been advocating that something else that must be
needed....as well as promoting art.

Judy Decker

---