Job security (additional info)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 05:36:18 PDT

Sometimes you have to play by their rules....I have all of my writing on my
computer. I don't need to tell any board members. I will keep that promise.
That is their rule not mine. They tried to control my life....I will not try
to control their lives. I personally do not have that right. I treat others
as I wish to be treated. I live by the Golden Rule. How I wish all could do
this. My life is not a game for them (super called it a game). Please no
reply....enough said.

Thank you all for listening! You are great friends!

Judy Decker

---