My gift to you --rewards for art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 04:39:49 PDT

I made some "Mona Bucks" to pass out to my kids when they do things
right.and for the little things they do wrong --I have my naughty book (I
even put my own name in there many times)....Before any of the little things
go to the office-- I look at the offences and decide if they are important
enough to trouble my administrators for "just art"....I send them the big
stuff and let them decide (there are ironies in that too) -- then I decide
when nothing happens (my secret what I do here ----ask off list
Jdecker@woh.rr.com )

I will be putting my Mona Bucks on line soon....but in the meantime you may
request them by sending a personal reply mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com .The file
itself is large--I will start by sending the artwork for you to cut and
paste -- to see if you like. I have sent them to several members. This was
my top priority for the summer and I did that first.

My kids will be responsible for keeping track of thier own rewards. At the
end of the trimester, I will reward all with ten or more MONA bucks with a
slice of real pizza. I buy this myself --just isn't in the school budget to
provide pizza for my kids when they do something good. But I sure spent a
lot of my money to do somethng good for the kids...twice! and it was worth
every penny. I would do it again in a heartbeat. (laugh out loud....I even
bought technology...to do something good....I gave up my bull dogs...oh on
and on....for our Christmas raffle) If you really want to know....I will
tell you off list (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ).

Odd thing is....My other top priority was getting my site done --- but that
is the one folder that didn't save when we were "hacked" (or
whatever).....count my blessings --less work for me for my job (giggle). Oh
I did find the sites again that you and I really needed. It will be fun to
get the WCOIL site finished soon. I still don't know how to get into my
school server so the WCOIL one will do. Besides --that is the one that the
Allen County Board of Education is linked to anyway so that is the one I
keep updated (another secret...shhhhh). Odd thing is...if I didnt have MY
zip drive at school, I wouldn't have the School site right anyway....my
Super floppy didn't save that one right either...must be a message in that.
This summer I enjoy.

Any way...for Mona Bucks see me for a sample jdecker@woh.rr.com

Good day!

OK Judy