location, location !!!

---------

From: Carol Knezevic (carolknez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:15:05 PDT

Carol Knezevic
carolknez@chariot.net.au
South Australia teaching Primary students ages 7 to 13 at Pennington Primary ( about 13 K from our capital city of Adelaide)
Teach all classes 300 odd students visual art.
Interesting school with 34 different cultures represented...we have a language unit to teach refugee children English...
very interesting school
and now one week to go till 2 weeks winter holiday Yeah !!

---