Re: terrified of art cart

---------

From: Caryn Kim (artsy1234_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 20:30:23 PDT

>I'm the one who posted my cart on my site. I will be your POSITIVE
>experience! and remember, a cart is
>only a teaching situation - the lessons don't change, nor do the kids! :-)
>~Michal
>http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

Thank you Michal and others for your replies. I just really needed to hear
some positive stuff...(Michal, I checked out your webpage; kudos on your
organized art cart and centers) I have this horrible image of all those
containers falling off the cart while wheeling over to a classroom. Hope
that's never happened--or will happen.Is there a special way you pass out
materials or do you have certain helpers each class period? Do you give
directions/intro and then pass out? Or do it while you're talking? What's
worked best?

Thanks again.