RE: how to hold mail???

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 20:23:14 PDT

Wendy,
        I want your word of honor you will eat some Island Blue Mussels for me!
(They need to be Island Blue because that is my Uncle's Company.) I'm not
going to make it to PEI this year with changing jobs and moving. Next year I
hope.

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

Kimberly (kimberly@wcc.net) (Homesick for PEI even if I'm from "away")