Check this out!

---------

From: Terry W Barfield (wtbppl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 16:05:31 PDT

Hello, fellow artists!

I teach "art from a cart" at a rural Georgia elementary school. Which
means I don't earn much! :-)
Does anyone have information or lessons for creating "fun" wire
sculptures for elementary students?

On another note, I've found something I think all humans should know
about.
If you have any desire to maintain and improve your overall health,
please visit my website:

 http://www.juiceplus.com/+db46623

Thanks for allowing me to share this with you.

Respectfully,
Dianne B. Barfield

mailto: wtbppl@juno.com

---