Re(2): Art rewards for junior high (SAX?)

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:36:56 PDT

Bunki,

Great idea. True rewards. How about SAX doing a kit that has a
certificate and small rewards in it. I can see ordering that. We had a
drawing at our district art show where each student who had work in the
show had their name in the pot. We have 12 large buckets full of art
supplies, sorted by grade level. The supplies were bought at half price
from the local Hobby Lobby. This was not easy though. All the students
who got the prize were really excited, even high school. We did have some
prisma color pencils in there.

Maybe SAX can do something like this, discount to district for district
art shows only. How about it Judy?

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org