Re: my thoughts on art - Interdisciplinary ideas?

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 10:19:08 PDT

Hi, Jackie:

I've been out of contact quite a bit this summer ... working on some new
projects and also have been out of the country for awhile.

I hope all is well in Bryan.

Do you plan to attend the TAEA conference this year? Nancy and I have
submitted a proposal to give a presentation about some of the activities
in "Bridging." We'll have copies for people to look through.

Nancy was at the June arts summit, but I was on vacation and did not
attend. Maybe you met her there? Tom Waggoner is a great asset to TEA,
I think. He's a contact you should maintain.

Pam

Aust ArtClasses wrote:

> Pam,
>
> Have not heard from you or seen you in a while on here.

> austart@bryanisd.org

---