Re(2): my thoughts on art - Interdisciplinary ideas?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:54:43 PDT

Pam,

Have not heard from you or seen you in a while on here. We emailed
several times about what you were involved in and I added I was interested
also. I have been involved with the CEDFA group some, at least attending
some of their summits. I have great contact with Tom Waggoner, TEA Fine
Arts Representative. I hope my budget will allow me to purchase the book.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org