Anyone have good sites for science? Topic Erosion?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 07:27:09 PDT

I am helping Kimberly find some images for her science unit on erosion. If
anyone has worked on anything like this in interdsicpinary units with your
science staff (hint hint folks ---grab the clue--I think fifth grade
sciecne?).....would you shoot the images Kimberly's way? This would be a
great time for some "collaboration". mailto:kimberly@wcc.net
I am always happy to help a fellow ArtsEdNetter when I can.(smile)