Re: abstract sculpture - student work

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:53:40 PDT

These sculptures look great! Is there any way Sax might offer knee-hi
pantyhose in the catalog? I've been butyng them myself but would like to
include them in our budget...I always love to see how students finish them
in such different ways...we tied this in to analogous colors and the
complimentary colors but the possibilities are so much more!
Sue

---