RE: artsednet digest: June 28, 2001

---------

From: Nitzberg, Kevan (Kevan.Nitzberg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:33:03 PDT

For those of you who have been reading the articles posted in the online art
magazine (or 'zine'),
"art-themagazine.com", I have a new article posted that you might be
interested in taking a look at: 'Art as Memorial' that references some of
the artworks that have been created to commemorate tragic and horrific
episodes that have become part of our legacy. The article may be found on
my Insite column at:

http://www.art-themagzine.com/insite6.htm

Thanks for the continued interest - the magazine aparently had 33,000 hits
this month as of Wednesday!

Kevan Nitzberg
Kevan Nitzberg
Fine Arts Facilitator