how to hold mail???

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 09:43:23 PDT

I saved all the info on subscribing, etc., but the page listed for changing
settings (in Kimberly"s FAQs) is no longer where it was (says"Oops!).
The "Welcome to Artsednet" info page doesn't even mention holding mail or
putting membership on hold. Can anyone tell me how to go about this? Yes,
Woody, it says at the bottom how to unsubscribe, and I can do that if I have
to, but last year I put the mail on hold, and I would prefer that.
  Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me. We don't have a computer
at the cottage on Prince Edward Island, where I'll be for the summer.
     Wendy

---