thanks for web pub info

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 05:08:03 PDT

Thanks to all who posted suggestions for getting my web pages published. All of the suggestions will definitely help.

Things got crazy after I posted my question. I joined teacher friends for an overnight trip to one's lake house, about an hour and a half from here. Then I got a call that my 17-year old daughter had wrecked my car and my 12 year old son was taken to the hospital and the dog was missing. I made the trip back in 45 minutes! My son was released (gash on head and sore back), daughter was bruised (especially her feelings, 2nd wreck in a month, both in my mini-van) dog came back home after 8 hours (amazingly unhurt and very happy!).

Yikes, I got personal here. Thanks again for the web info.

Joy in NCGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---