Testing 1,2,3...

---------

From: Jerry Griffies (griffies_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 04:10:59 PDT

Testing 1,2,3...

Hi. For some time now I have been a subscriber to this list but have
only read your posts. It appears I may have forgotten (or maybe never
even known) how to post to the list. I am set on digest.

So this is a test.

I am about to enter my first year as an Art Teacher. I will have 7th
through 12th grades. I may need to ask you kind folks many questions.

Regards,

Jerry Griffies (hoping this post goes through)

---