Here is tech help if needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 02:18:17 PDT

When I had my technology problems, Kimberly offered me her tech-list. Thanks
to the kindness of list members, I was able to solve my tech problems this
summer. If your tech people get swamped at school -- you may want this
service available. I am saving this in my technology folder for future
reference.

from Kimberly:

They are pretty friendly and helpful, but they stay pretty much on topic.
Main site http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb/

Subscribing info. http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb/sub.html

You can subscribe to EDTECH via web or mail.
To subscribe via web ,(or unsubscribe/change settings), click here.
Your message should say:
SUBSCRIBE EDTECH firstname lastname
Example: SUBSCRIBE EDTECH Joe Byers
Be sure to fill in the From: blank with your correct e-mail address. (Delete
what appears there first, if it isn't the correct mailing address for you.)
You will receive a confirmation request in the mail. When you return it, you
will be added to the EDTECH list and receive further information.
If you have difficulty, try sending the subscribe command above directly
from your own e-mail account, or write to the Edtech Editor at
EDADMIN@H-NET.MSU.EDU

---