Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

info on writing for School Arts and A&A

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 23:13:34 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
> Does anyone have any information about publishing articles in School Arts or
> Arts and Activities? Please post to the list.

I do know that if you want to publish in School Arts, you need to go to the
Davis Publications website. I was told you can find info on writing your own
article and that there are guidelines to follow there. Try.....

....and see if that works.

Arts and Activities might be listed on a search engine too.