info on writing for School Arts and A&A

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 23:13:34 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> Does anyone have any information about publishing articles in School Arts or
> Arts and Activities? Please post to the list.

I do know that if you want to publish in School Arts, you need to go to the
Davis Publications website. I was told you can find info on writing your own
article and that there are guidelines to follow there. Try.....

 http://www.davis-art.com/

....and see if that works.

Arts and Activities might be listed on a search engine too.
Toodles.......Bunki

---