Re: summer reading

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 17:16:01 PDT

A few summers ago I read "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving. Still thinking about the story!! (Hah! I just read two e-mails down and saw this was also suggested. Glad I didn't send this out quite yet!) Also, when I was younger I was enthralled by all of Ayn Rand's works -- especially "We the Living".
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net