Need information about publishing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 17:08:13 PDT

Does anyone have any information about publishing articles in School Arts or
Arts and Activities? Please post to the list.

I am asking for a list member as I didn't word my request right the first
time. I thought many may have misunderstood as that individual seems to have
misinterpreted what I had to say. I guess that is where my rotten sense of
humor gets in the way. It was totally out of line. But that member sure made
me laugh this morning and I needed that. No one laughs harder at me than me.

I want to assure all list members that none of the material on my site has
been "borrowed" from any thing you have ever created or written with out
talking to you first. Woody knows this is true about me and so does Bunki. I
am glad so many have found the files I took hours to create last summer
useful as you folks ARE the ones I created them for. Many are earlier
versions etc I no longer use (no need to go back through all of that). If
they look surprising like something you have done --then pat yourself on the
back because we have like minds. (now if I misunderstood you--no apology
necessary either)

If anyone doubts my word --you may look in the archives from last June and
July and you will see the offer I made to send these files freely. I sent
them to over a hundred list people throughout the summer.

I will not apologize for anything I ever say to this list again. All of my
philosophies of education were written long ago. I am afraid there is little
new that comes out today to improve on what I have already read (I just need
to do better what I already know) --hence I do not publish myself ideas
(besides I am a lousy writer anyway).

That billboard I spoke of earlier is still up ---so here is addition. to
that
"Love means never having to say you are sorry"..so since I love all of you I
will have no need to apologize for anything again.

And now to those I offended-- please do not quit helpings others. I will not
seek your help anymore as you have done so much for me. So many members who
are offended quit and that would be a disservice to the list. I intend to
continue helping as well. When my help is requested. No one ever needs to
agree with me on anything. My opinions are right for me and your opinions
are right for you.

Judith

---