Re: Phone Interview

---------

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 04:44:57 PDT

I have always thought that showing an extra interest in a job showed your
thoroughness. Call the day after an interview and then again if you haven"t
heard. Be enthusiastic and not pushy and you won't come across in a negative
way. Maybe there are several candidates that they are considering. Your
enthusiasm and thoroughness may be just what they are looking for.
k.Mack