When things don't make sense (from Judy)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 13:02:18 PDT

When I am confused by what I read on the list:

Sometimes I just go huh? and then delete (or scrolled right on by- like I
scrolled right on by all of my posts from yesterday).

Sometimes when it is someone I know (like Bunki, Carolyn, Jeannie, Ann
...and on and on--there are so many that have been so helpful). I drop a
little personal line as so many of you have done so today. I have not meant
to confuse anyone. Sometimes I don't write clearly. I am so glad that many
of you have read what I wrote and understood what I was saying. In the
future, when something I have said doesn't make sense I welcome personal
e-mail mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

I am lurking for a while so may or may not see your posts if to the
list....a personal one is best. I had a long "talk" with someone last night
and a couple very good friends today who helped me come to this decision.
You have all helped me so much to grow as an art teacher. If I have
something additional to offer you --I am here - I read all personal e-mail.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion...I never want to confuse anyone.
With all of that rambling --I closed a book on my life --and today I am
opening a new one. I will still be "crazy in a good way" with my students (I
like that). I do not need to be crazy in a bad way with all of you folks (OK
I am laughing here --more chuckling than laughter--but you get the idea)

Hopefully that is the last from me today. Read or delete.

Judith jdecker@woh.rr.com

---