geographic location

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 11:03:15 PDT

Was just curious and will take it on myself, please respond to me as to
where you are all located geographically, in case that reunion takes
place soon, do want to make it centrally located. I am in Texas, Central
Texas that is and will begin the list and attach to email later, I say
give us 2 weeks to respond.

NAME EMAIL ADDRESS STATE JOB TITLE
1. Jackie Aust austart@bryanisd.org Central Texas Teacher/District
Art Coor.