Another life lesson --this one from TV

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:55:53 PDT

You never know when an idea might pop into your head.....
I have learned a valuable lesson. I am changing my Getty Arts Ed Net Talk
habits. I have had my fun ----but at whose expense? I have given you all way
to much to read these last few weeks. I guess I just got caught up in the
spirit of giving...and I gave too much. For those who have sent me new terms
for the *B* --I like them all! I am glad I have made you laugh. If I had
made one person smile genuinely from my posts then it was all worth while.
From here on out, I will laugh with my friends off list. They send me laughs
everyday. If anyone would like to share in those laughs --
mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

My posts the last several days have been my own way of venting....but were
not intended to offend anyone. Of course you all know one was totally by
accident (sent to my "sister"). This one is not an accident. Thank you all
and remember that "Survival Kit" --If you missed it, I will send off list.

I will practice this summer my K.I.S. (no extra S ---the S was never
intended for any of you folks ---nor is it towards me). We are a
professional body an I intend to write more professionally, as well.

Have a great day!...now back to my schedule!

Judy D.

K.I.S. Keep it short...folks never feel guilty for lurking....I won't. There
is a lot to learn around here ---don't miss out. Phew...venting does feel
good.

---