Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Photoshop stuff

From: The Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:39:10 PDT

> Does anyone know any good online courses for<

You can join the NAPP, National association of photohop users, Which I am a
member...$99.00, plus you get their photoshop users magazine and other great
you can find them at, it an awesome magazine with lots
of tutorials and tips......

We use Adobe photshop lessons in a book in our digital photo classroom,
which also offers lots of tutorials on beginning and advanced
our link to our digpho class site is:
we have links to tutorials on there also.

There al lots of other books available also........
 for a list of books from amazon.

Have fun!

G. Oz.
Digital Visual Media Teacher