Photoshop stuff

---------

From: The Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:39:10 PDT

> Does anyone know any good online courses for<

Try www.teamphotoshop.com
or
You can join the NAPP, National association of photohop users, Which I am a
member...$99.00, plus you get their photoshop users magazine and other great
stuff...
you can find them at www.photoshopuser.com, it an awesome magazine with lots
of tutorials and tips......

We use Adobe photshop lessons in a book in our digital photo classroom,
which also offers lots of tutorials on beginning and advanced
techniques........
our link to our digpho class site is:
http://www.puyallup.k12.wa.us/high/emerald/courses/digpho/lessons.htm
we have links to tutorials on there also.

There al lots of other books available also........
try:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/102-2560880-0032133
 for a list of books from amazon.

Have fun!