How to get to the Getty archives

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 08:01:17 PDT

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

I have used this search feature often. I have never had any trouble
accessing it. I wrote this "last resort" to another list member who didn't
need it after all....thought someone else might?

This might be time consuming...but try unsubscribing?.....wait until that
goes through....then subscribe again and wait for the confirmation to go
through.

When you go to the search archives DO NOT put in a password. I have never
had any trouble getting in (when they were active). I have been on again off
again from this list from various e-mail addresses --just never used a
password.

This is the one request I had sent to the Getty....I am glad it is back up
and running. Carolyn Roberts asked if I put all of the sites I post to the
list on my Web page....Oh my no...I do not have the time. But you can always
look in the archives now as I will do. We do have September through January
posts available now. (LOL, Carolyn is the one who sent me the info how to
get to the archives last summer--I love how I can return the favor).

Hope this helps,

Judy

---