More about H.O.T.S. (thanks to Roberta)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 07:30:55 PDT

H.O.T.S. = Higher Order Thinking Skills

Oh no Roberta..you can dump the world on my head.

>Go get 'em Judy

You all better help with this one. This isn't just my "mission". Oh, I know
you do everyday. I am going to work a whole lot harder. The rest of our
conversation is not important I am (K.I.S. --- Keeping it simple..You are
not stupid and neither am I) We don't need the extra "S" anyway because we
have our survival kit.

8) CANDY KISS - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or
   a hug everyday.

Roberta, you just gave me a cyber "hug" .... and I am thanking her "to the
world". See, I knew this kit you sent would come in handy.

Judy

PS. Thank you to all who replied that you liked my message. I guess I will
keep posting for the one or two that do like them....I know I am "preaching
to the choir" here.....You all feel the same way I do -- at least allI have
talked to feel the same.

---