E-mail jargon (more if you wish)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 06:06:14 PDT

Here is more e-mail jargon.....But I sure hope we keep it simple:
http://www.stevegrossman.com/jargpge.htm#Jargon

I will never know what anyone is talking about. We really need to show
respect when using unfamiliar e-mail jargon. We have more and more folks
joining this list everyday. I am so glad someone sent this to me to share
with all of you. Everything happens for a reason.....We have to find the
good in that reason and learn from our mistakes. Wow --- those erasers sure
do come in handy. I am glad you have a toothpick, too. And now on to the
rest of my "to do" list.

Have a great day!

Judy

---