The time of day.....

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 04:58:20 PDT

Well folks I didn't even have to read my mail this morning before I was
laughing at myself. I have no regrets for what I wrote last night (Bunki is
absolutely right! You do feel better). I said some things that had to be
said. I hope that if I said anything that offended anyone anywhere in the
world that they would "take the time of day" to send me a personal reply
EVEN if you wake up in the middle of the night ---that is OK with me. I
don't care what time you write it...some things just have to be
written.....and some things don't have to be read either. So...from here on
out...If I happen to say something on the list....I will just assume you
didn't have the time of day to read it (and we can both chuckle about
it....IMHO)

You see? I never "lose sleep anymore" about the things that are done TO
ME....and I never lose sleep anymore worrying about what is IN ME...I take
care of those things with my conversations with GOD.

You used to make fun of my e-mails to you.....You called them Judy's therapy
(not just to me --but to everyone)...Well? What is wrong with that....they
did a heck of a lot more for me than anything I paid for (and the
ironies....they kept me enjoying my job while everyone complained about
YOU). And these folks on this list? They are not a bunch of wack-os (or
"hype" was your word). They did a heck of a lot more for me than anything I
paid for. Thank GOD I don't have to pay anymore. I hate to throw hard earned
money away. I apologize if I sound disrespectful -- I have earned your
respect I am only helping you earn mine again. Honesty is the best way to
earn my respect. To me, being honest is the easiest right thing to do.

And here is my next conversation:

Please God, help me to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid).You see.....I always
hated when I had to read between the lines to find the true meaning when
something was written to me. Now you tell me the true meaning all the time -
and make me laugh (so they can continue to K.I.S.S.). Help me learn to
K.I.S.S. so they can learn the skill of reading between the lines, too.
Thank you God for giving me that wonderful poem written by my Grandfather. I
will share that soon with the list. Maybe all can learn from it as I have?

There are "angels among us"....Thank you for the ones you send for me. I
have been "touched" by many of your angels throughout my life.

Finally, closure for what was a difficult time in my life. I needed that.

---